- Bridging the gap:
- an investment plan
- for Europe
- The Investment Plan for Europe aims to revive investment in strategic projects around Europe to fuel growth and employment opportunities for a more competitive EU. See at www.eib.org/invest-eu
European Investment Bank
The EIB and ING Belgium have signed an agreement under the EIB-European Commission InnovFin Midcap Guarantee programme to increase lending to innovative Belgian companies. The EIB will guarantee up to EUR 150m in this risk-sharing agreement, which aims to foster growth and competitiveness in Europe and offer new loans to midcap customers undertaking research, development and innovation projects.
- Audit Committee Annual Reports for the year 2014
- Bridging the finance gap for SMEs in Africa, the Caribbean ...
- Impact financing in Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific ...
- The European Investment Bank in Africa, the Caribbean and ...
- Tackling the energy challenge in Africa
- EIB Group Annual Report on Anti-Fraud Activities - 2014
- CESEE Bank Lending Survey H1-2015
- Rules relating to the establishment and administration of the ...
- SME Report 2014
- The EIB in Germany in 2014