- Bridging the gap:
- an investment plan
- for Europe
- The Investment Plan for Europe aims to revive investment in strategic projects around Europe to fuel growth and employment opportunities for a more competitive EU. See at www.eib.org/invest-eu
European Investment Bank
For the first time the EIB is publishing a report on the expected impact of the projects within the 28 EU Member States to which it lent support in the previous year. The 2014 3 Pillar Assessment Report summarises the expected contribution of the 413 projects signed in 2014 towards growth, employment and European integration.
- JASPERS in the 2014-2020 programming period
- Investing in Smart Cities
- Report on 3 Pillar Assessment for inside the EU
- Eastern Partnership Technical Assistance Trust Fund Annual ...
- JASPERS Networking Platform Activity Report 2014
- Unaudited Condensed Semi Annual Financial Statements as at ...
- FEMIP Trust Fund Activity Report 2014
- Staff Pension Scheme Regulations
- Complaints Mechanism Activity Report 2014
- Carbon Footprint 2014