- Bridging the gap:
- an investment plan
- for Europe
- The Investment Plan for Europe aims to revive investment in strategic projects around Europe to fuel growth and employment opportunities for a more competitive EU. See at www.eib.org/invest-eu
European Investment Bank
The EIB has granted a EUR 500m loan to Banco Santander and a EUR 100m loan to Santander Consumer Finance (SCF) to support SMEs and midcaps, which are important drivers for growth and job creation. Banco Santander and SCF will make available another EUR 600m, bringing the total amount for SME finance to EUR 1.2bn.
- Unaudited Condensed Semi Annual Financial Statements as at ...
- FEMIP Trust Fund Activity Report 2014
- Staff Pension Scheme Regulations
- Complaints Mechanism Activity Report 2014
- Carbon Footprint 2014
- Sustainability Report 2014
- The EIB in Spain in 2014
- Recent Trends in Banking in sub-Saharan Africa - From ...
- The EIB in Portugal in 2014
- The EIB Institute: a Question of Priority